UrbanBackpacker.org

Muses of backpacking the globe and other activites of a few outdoor, travel, and adventure loving urbanites. Including travel info on locals we've been to.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Hey Bloggers

Hey backpack-bloggers, it's your favorite bald white guy Andy. Just going to wet your whistle for the next piece. I promise I'm going to edit this one too. Drunken Soccer was a bit too sloppy. I'm caught between writing about the polarization of politics amongst contemporary Italian youth. Specifically, Communism v. Fascism in modern Italy.

It's funny how life works though. My other idea is to elaborate on the loose morals of foreigners on vacation, specifically Americans, specifically girls. Now this soounds a whole lot sexier (literally) than a politcal comparison, but it's more personal and more insulting (sorry if you spent a semester abroad, but don't lie to yourself, you know what goes on!!!). Either way that's my next post. Get a hold of me if you have any knowledge to share on both topics. Oh, and if your name's Lauren and you live in Rome, don't read this. You might be pissed because you're my inspiration to write about American sluts in Italy. Not my fault though, you made a damn good source.

Ciao Ciao,
Andy.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM , Blogger Turtle said...

Hey I like the bird flu paranoia angel you were talking about to me earlier. Also whats the deal with the olympics? Do italians care? Whats thier take on the whole fiasco. I hear that the majority of ticket sales are to forigners.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home