UrbanBackpacker.org

Muses of backpacking the globe and other activites of a few outdoor, travel, and adventure loving urbanites. Including travel info on locals we've been to.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Did you know...

Random Fact:

Provided by the UN and given on the CyberSchoolBus



This brings up a curious topic and deserves a few observation we made with our friends from Cali with the nice import coffee from the Netherlands. Earlier on our travels we observed that our train on the Golden Pass thorough Central Switzerland had toilets that obviously (you could see rail ties whizzing by pardon the pun) dumped onto the tracks..

Now I haven’t used the rail system in the US as extensively as I this I now have in Europe, but I never observed the bathroom so closely as I started to in Europe. I believe the same is true now in the US. For example airlines dump waste out via pressurized toilets. In fact an episode of 6 Feet Under Opened with the death scene pulled off by “Blue Ice”.

Where does your poop go? The UrbanBackpacker would like to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home