UrbanBackpacker.org

Muses of backpacking the globe and other activites of a few outdoor, travel, and adventure loving urbanites. Including travel info on locals we've been to.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Rants about Swiss Internet

Location: Boston, MA

Subject:     Now I am pissed and think that this deserves a back entry into the Blog.  While staying Luzern Switzerland we were finally starting to feel the bit of the exorbitantly high Swiss standard of living.  Before arriving in Switzerland we were warned about ridiculous charges for things like laundry at 12 chf (Swiss Franc for the latest exchange to the dollar click here) a load.  

Our Hostile in Luzern, Backpackers Hostel was charging 2 chf for 15 mins of internet time.  In a mad dash to get some of our posts up and update our readers I had my session just shut off.  This killed two drafts that I had just spent good francs on.

This got me pissed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home