UrbanBackpacker.org

Muses of backpacking the globe and other activites of a few outdoor, travel, and adventure loving urbanites. Including travel info on locals we've been to.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

www.urbanbackpacker.org Coming Soon!

www.urbanbackpacker.org Coming Soon!

So it has been a bit since my last post. I have started two jobs in the last few months so my life has been a bit chaotic. I do apologize to those of you who have stayed loyal readers since we have forced you to put up with our version of Dave Attell, Andy Jackson.

So my personal life isn't really why you read now is it. So here is the scope with UrbanBackpacker. In spite of all the other things that have been going on have all been happening behind the scene.

First up we have secured a proper domain thanks to AdSense sales from the Blog. The URL is
http://www.UrbanBackpacker.org
Most likely by the end of the week I should have the real site live and good to go. You can expect to see our Blog, photo galleries, and video resources. Eventually we will be integrating a Wiki into the mix to allow anyone to share travel resources that they know about.

The responses to we have gotten about our street interviews have been overwhelmingly positive. I promise the video of our Boston ones will be coming out shortly. Thanks to everyone who participated and help give Boston thee unique perspective we were looking for.

Cheers

Turtle

1 Comments:

At 1:51 AM , Blogger Andy Jackson said...

Dude, "put up" is rediculous. You of all people should know that. And who are the "faithful" readers who are putting up with me?

You read the counter stats. That should speak volumes on who's putting up with me. I even have friends internationally who have hotlinked the site to other blogs, myspace accounts, and e-mails. And I'm on the verge of getting us a permanent link on a resource page for study-abroad students in Europe.

I may use foul language occasionally and integrate humor into my posts, but I also covered immigration, racism, language barriors, a national election, American tourism, and education.

You want to post, then post. Don't just tell people you plan on it. And please don't throw me under the bus. That being said, GO SOX. I need to work on my next post.

Ciao.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home