UrbanBackpacker.org

Muses of backpacking the globe and other activites of a few outdoor, travel, and adventure loving urbanites. Including travel info on locals we've been to.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Cha Cha Cha Changes...

Location: Marblehead, MA

Subject:
With a little help from my girlfriend Jill, my girlfriend and her family we were able to roll a ton of change. Basically I have been collecting change for the past year and some. At the end of each day I would empty my change into a Carlo Rossi 1 gallon wine jug. This was either money for when I became unemployed and broke or was going on a fun trip. It seems the later as won out (thank god). All in all we exceeded my expectations on the amount of loot I had saved. I think I have just about enough to cover Jill's and my EuroRail passes. Not bad.

Props to Ned Lovely for the ride up to Marblehead and even more Props to Grand Ma Tudal for her awesome change rolling abilities.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home